26 Days until the Playposium!! Why Register?

Forbes, Lisa K

Sep 20, 2021, 10:15:10 AM9/20/21
to Professors at Play
Hello everyone!

We are 26 days away from the Professors at Play Playposium. We are really excited for a chance to connect and talk play with you! But, don’t forget to register. Here’s the top 5 reasons why you should!

#5) It may or may not be the last time we hold a virtual Playposium so you can join from anywhere in the world and don’t have to travel around with the risk of catching the ‘Rona’.

#4) Registration is only $10! And for $25, there’s an option to get a fun mystery box mailed to you! Who doesn’t love fun surprise mail!? We will be shipping out mystery boxes the week of Oct 4th so be sure to register in time to get yours!!

#3) The Playposium will be a mix of playful demos/techniques for easy application AND thought-provoking ideas and playful theory sure to inspire. Well, as sure as we can be, which, can anyone ever be really THAT sure? But, we are hopeful!

#2) Let’s be honest, it’s been a REALLY hard past couple of years, hasn’t it? It’s easy to feel uninspired, fatigued, empty, brain fog, and just plain ‘ol hopelessness. We think a little fun and play is exactly what many people need right now! We will have prizes, play, pirates, magic tricks, machines (playful ones that is), games, and something to do with pigs! Can it get weirder?

#1) We have Pat Kane! Pat is a writer, musician, consultant and activist. He wrote The Play Ethic in 2004, and now speaks and consults globally on creativity, innovation and the power of play. Come hear Pat describe a more playful world and our ethical obligation to get there! Also, check the days schedule to see the other amazing presenters! https://professorsatplay.org/playposium-2021/schedule-2021/

Lisa Forbes, Ph.D, LPC, NCC
Clinical Assistant Professor
Counseling Program
University of Colorado Denver