Two FREE #MYFest22 Sessions in May

Maha Bali

May 25, 2022, 5:07:46 AM5/25/22
to Professors at Play
Dear Playful colleagues :))

I'd love to see you in these two FREE #MYFest22 sessions in May. Details here:  https://myfest.equityunbound.org/category/month/may/

  1. Get a Taste of #MYFest22 on Fri May 27, 2pm EDT (register here)
  2. Navigating Identity, Power & Privilege on May 31, 3pm EDT (register here)

Or if you're ready to join this nourishing choose-your-own-learning-journey experience throughout June, July, August - jump into MYFest, check out all our offerings and register here: https://bit.ly/myfest22register

Maha
--
“We must do and think the impossible. If only the possible happened, nothing more would happen. If I only did what I can do, I wouldn’t do anything.” - Derrida
Maha Bali, PhD || Associate Professor of Practice

Contact Information:
Ext: 3613 |   Office: Library P044
Twitter: @Bali_Maha | blog: http://blog.mahabali.me

Recently published:

Bali, M., & Zamora, M. (2022). The Equity-Care Matrix: Theory and Practice. Italian Journal of Educational Technology (special issue, invited). https://ijet.itd.cnr.it/article/view/1241

Zamora, M.Bali, M.Mehran, P. , & Cronin, C. (2021). Equity Unbound as Critical Intercultural Praxis. The Journal of Applied Instructional Design, 10(4). https://edtechbooks.org/jaid_10_4/

Bali, M., Cronin, C., Czerniewicz, L., DeRosa, R., & Jhangiani, R. S. (2020). [Eds].  Open at the Margins: Critical Perspectives on Open Education. Pressbooks/Rebus Community