please can you help with student survey on playful learning?

Alison James

Dec 8, 2021, 8:00:09 AM12/8/21
to Professors at Play
Dear playfellows

As some of you may know from the last two Playposia I have been researching the power and value of play in higher education for some time. I am now writing up my research from the last two years which I hope to make freely available in draft form in early 2022. In this way I hope to welcome comment and feedback before I finalise it all.

One element of the report I am missing is the direct student voice. I can call on my own experiences and perceptions and those of others, as well as the literature,  but would really like to hear from students as to what they have thought of their playful learning experiences.

Would you be kind enough to circulate this link for me anywhere you think appropriate so students can participate?  It's my blogpost which briefly gives a context, as well as a link to the survey and a short video invitation from me.

All other information about me and my work can be found here too https://engagingimagination.com

And if you would like to talk to me about The Value of Play in HE then do please get in touch.

Wishing you all a safe, happy and healthy December and many thanks for any help you can provide.

Alison James

Professor Emerita, University of Winchester, UK
National Teaching Fellow
PFHEA