Lisa and David on the Playful Humans Podcast

Mike Montague

Jul 5, 2022, 9:53:09 PM7/5/22
to Professors at Play
Hey Professors at Play,

I had the pleasure of interviewing our fearless leaders for my podcast, and I thought you might like to check it out... I thought it turned out great!

I would love any feedback on the topic or show. What do you think?

pat rumbaugh

Jul 8, 2022, 11:20:23 AM7/8/22
to Mike Montague, Professors at Play
Hi Mike,

I so enjoyed your podcast with Lisa & David.I’ve known about them for a while and they are do fabulous play/work.May higher education become the learning playground.

Mike I’m excited to join you August 11 for a future podcast.Until next time keep playing!

Pat, The Play Lady
PS I just shared the podcast on FB & Twitter
Pat Rumbaugh, MA
Executive Director
Let’s Play America

Entrepreneurial Learning

Jul 27, 2022, 6:24:49 AM7/27/22
to Mike Montague, Professors at Play
@mike, just watched this and loved every minute of it.
From across the Atlantic Pirate pond,in Barcelona
Un abrazo y muchas gracias socio
Ed👏

Mike Montague

Jul 27, 2022, 10:02:38 AM7/27/22
to Entrepreneurial Learning, Professors at Play
Glad you enjoyed it!

Mike Montague
michaeldav...@gmail.com
Mobile: (816) 616-2201
Playful Humans
Please subscribe to the Podcast, LinkedIn Newsletter, or YouTube Channel!
www.playfulhumans.com

(In order to increase my efficiency and effectiveness, I am only responding to emails once per day. If you would like to chat, please call, or you can pick a time that works for you here: https://calendly.com/mikedmontague/30mincall)

Richard Cheetham

Jul 28, 2022, 4:55:01 AM7/28/22
to Mike Montague, Entrepreneurial Learning, Professors at Play
Dear All

Thank you for all the wonderful things you share - real oxygen for the soul! I was introduced to you by Professor Alison James and have wondered how best I can share some of my play work with you all. So I didn't know if this may give an insight https://peumbrella.com/richard-cheetham-mbe-teaching-coaching-play-the-power-of-noticing/
In the PE Umbrella podcast episode 132 I am joined by Richard Cheetham MBE as we discuss Teaching, Coaching, Play & The Power of Noticing!
So many playful things in my work to share - plus I meet a few dinosaurs who I can't change!

best wishes

Richard

Jul 29, 2022, 11:41:01 AM7/29/22
to Richard Cheetham, Professors at Play
Hi Richard,

We are so glad you joined the community! Thank you so much for sharing your podcast. I always love checking out people's creative and playful outlets! It is a huge source of inspiration for me. Keep it going!

Best,
Lisa Forbes