Professors at Play UPDATE

Forbes, Lisa K

May 26, 2021, 10:14:57 AMMay 26
to professor...@googlegroups.com

Hello Playful People,

Well, we haven’t been doing a good job at communicating and sending updates to you all. This COVID year has been a doozy! We have several new blog posts and podcast interviews that we would like to share with you. Also, we are beginning to plan our 2nd Professors at Play Playposium for this fall! Keep an eye out for more updates on that it’s gonna be epic (as my son says)!

Okay, that’s it for now. We hope you all are able to get some rest and play this summer. Keep us posted on what you are up to in your playful endeavors!

Lisa K. Forbes, PhD, LPC

Assistant Clinical Professor

Counseling Program

University of Colorado Denver