Fw: Early View Alert: Foreign Language Annals

Lorenzen, Charla

Nov 14, 2021, 12:26:13 PM11/14/21
to professor...@googlegroups.com
Hi, everyone. I saw this early alert for the November 2021 article "Playing a new game: An argument for a teacher‐focused field around games and play in language education" by York et al. in Foreign Language Annals and wanted to share it with you all. It is the second article mentioned in the email I'm forwarding. I'm looking forward to reading it and I imagine the findings apply well beyond language education, so I hope many of you find it to be helpful.

Charla Lorenzen
Ph.D. in Foreign Language Education
Professor of Modern Languages
Elizabethtown College

input - strategic - learner - positivity - connectedness

Want to know what I'm passionate about? Follow me on Twitter & see my blog at http://charlacharla.weebly.com/

Encourage wellness together with the Employee Wellness Team! https://www.etown.edu/offices/human-resources/ewt.aspx