Re: Abridged summary of professors-at-play@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

joan bihun

Aug 16, 2021, 6:20:55 PMAug 16
to professor...@googlegroups.com
Hi All-- Did I miss info on the registration for 2021 Playposium?
Thanks,
Joan

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 4:34 AM <professor...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Randall Fujimoto <rand...@gmail.com>: May 04 04:52PM -0700

California State University, Fullerton is offering an online game-based
learning certificate program for K-12 educators, higher education
instructors, and training professionals. ...more
"T. Keith Edmunds" <t.keith...@gmail.com>: May 04 12:08PM -0700

I'm very late to the conversation, and for that I'm sorry! As one of the
authors of the article in question, I can say we very pleased with the
overall reaction to it. Some of the points raised ...more

David Thomas

Aug 16, 2021, 6:26:45 PMAug 16
to Professors at Play
Hello!

We are the SAVE THE DATE phase of the Playposium! We hope to have registration open soon!

You haven't missed anything!