Creating Digital Escape Rooms!

David Thomas

Feb 16, 2021, 1:05:12 PM2/16/21
to Professors at Play
Hello:

We are happy to announce our next Professors at Play webinar:

Creating Digital Escape Rooms
Blending Mystery, Story and Puzzles to Highlight Fundamental Knowledge and Foster Curiosity

Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 2:00 PM MDT

This free online workshop will be presented by  Professor at Play Julie L. Stephens de Jonge, PhD, Professor of Spanish at the University of Central Missouri. Julie presented a talk about escape rooms at the Playposium and we requested that she come back to dig into the details!

Find out more and sign up here:

https://professorsatplay.org/creating-digital-escape-rooms

A Brodersen

Feb 17, 2021, 8:02:57 PM2/17/21
to Professors at Play
Hi
I would love to attend this webinar, but I'll be in class during this time. Can I register and receive a recording of the webinar?

Thank you!

Karen Maeyens

Feb 18, 2021, 7:10:30 AM2/18/21
to A Brodersen, Professors at Play
Me too! :)
Warm regards,
Karen

---
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things – Robert Brault
Karen Maeyens
Designer and facilitator of learning experiences and events that foster co-creation
Facilitation trainer

Forbes, Lisa K

Feb 18, 2021, 12:09:04 PM2/18/21
to Karen Maeyens, A Brodersen, Professors at Play
Yes! We will be recording it and will post it to our Professors at Play YouTube channel. :)

Lisa Forbes, Ph.D, LPC, NCC
Clinical Assistant Professor
Counseling Program
University of Colorado Denver
LSC 1115
she/her/hers

_________________________________

*Follow my projects on social media

Professors at Play

Website: professorsatplay.org

Facebook: Professors at Play (@professorsatplay)

Instagram: @professors.at.play

Twitter: @PlayProfessors

The Mothering Project

Facebook: The Mothering Project

Instagram: @themotheringproject

Twitter: @Mothering_Drs

Karen Maeyens

Feb 19, 2021, 5:23:40 PM2/19/21
to Forbes, Lisa K, A Brodersen, Professors at Play
Awesome, thanks!  :)

Janay Carpenter

Mar 16, 2021, 4:38:40 PM3/16/21
to Professors at Play
Hi, is there still space for the event?

Forbes, Lisa K

Mar 16, 2021, 4:55:47 PM3/16/21
to Janay Carpenter, Professors at Play
Hi Janay,

No the event was full at 200 people but we are recording so we will post the video soon on our YouTube channel. We will provide a link too. :)

It’s a great event so definitely worth a watch!

On Mar 16, 2021, at 1:39 PM, Janay Carpenter <jncth...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, is there still space for the event?

Cynthia L Johnson

Mar 17, 2021, 1:06:39 PM3/17/21
to Professors at Play
This was a fantastic event with TONS of information.  Several times it was mentioned that we would get the slides.  Have I missed an email or a link to them? Thank you!!

David Thomas

Mar 17, 2021, 1:08:16 PM3/17/21
to Cynthia L Johnson, Professors at Play
Hello:

I hope to have the video posted today, with slides and some of the additional material from the chat all posted on the site! I will notified everyone via Eventbrite, the mail list and everything will be available on the site. So, stay tuned! Lots of goodies coming soon!

David

Forbes, Lisa K

Mar 17, 2021, 1:08:32 PM3/17/21
to Cynthia L Johnson, Professors at Play

Yes, Julie was awesome! We are in the process of getting the slides and video recording uploaded. It will take a few days but we will email them out to the listserv when they are ready!

Lisa K. Forbes, PhD, LPC

Assistant Clinical Professor

Counseling Program

University of Colorado Denver