RE: Digest for professors-at-play@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Mysti L Gates

Mar 30, 2022, 9:05:48 AMMar 30
to professor...@googlegroups.com

I have not. I would assume they are still filtering through all of the emails they received on how instructors embody playfulness. I bet they want to send everything out at once.

Mar 30, 2022, 9:36:33 AMMar 30
to Professors at Play
Thank you everyone for your replying! I just wanted to make sure that I was not negligent on my end.
Cheers!

Kelly