Playposium Schedule is Out!

Forbes, Lisa K

Sep 14, 2021, 10:17:21 AMSep 14
to professor...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

Well, we are about a month out from the second annual Playposium! We are getting very excited to share this playful day with you. We have finalized the Playposium schedule so take a look to see what the day will consist of! https://professorsatplay.org/playposium-2021/schedule-2021/

Don’t forget to register for the event! If you’d like a mystery box mailed to you, be sure to register sooner than later so it can arrive before the event. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/playposium-2021-welcome-to-the-playvolution-tickets-168051551715

Thank you all for being here and being such huge inspirations for us!

Lisa K. Forbes, PhD, LPC

Assistant Clinical Professor

Counseling Program

University of Colorado Denver