Playposium 2021: Welcome to the Playvolution!

David Thomas

Aug 26, 2021, 4:55:59 PM8/26/21
to Professors at Play
Hello Playful Profs!

We are happy to announce that registration is now open for Playposium 2021, Friday, Oct 15, 2021, 8am-3pm Mountain Standard Time, online, via Zoom.

This year's keynote will be by play theorist and provocateur Pat Kane. His book, "The Play Ethic", is an inspiring read. Come hear Pat's thoughts on the role of higher education in the larger transformation of how we live and play.

While we are still putting the program together, we can promise that it will stay true to the goal of being inspiring, actionable and actively developing your community of educators.

A quick note, this year we are charging a small registration fee to support the speakers. But please know, P@P is still a passion project for us. We are not turning this into a money maker!

Also, if you want to help out with the event--maybe you have an activity to engage the community, a new technique to share or something else you want  to play around with, let us know! There is more information about the call for participation on the site.

Let us know if you have questions and we are looking forward to see you all in October!

Lisa and David