Invitation to contribute to EmTechWIKI & anyone attending Serious Play?

Roberta Sullivan

May 18, 2022, 8:54:01 AM5/18/22
to professor...@googlegroups.com, pat rumbaugh :

Pat, I added my vote for your great project, “Let’s Play America.” Please add your great resource page to SUNY EmTechWIKI. We welcome other useful resources from anyone, as well.

Are you (or anyone else) going to Orlando for Serious Play? Serious Play is still seeking volunteers for in-person and online support.

If you will be attending, please let me know and connect with me on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/robertarobinsullivan

Robin

--

Roberta (Robin) Sullivan

Teaching & Learning Strategist, Educational Services Team

 signature_59642429

University Libraries, University at Buffalo

State University of New York

229 Lockwood Memorial Library

Buffalo, NY 14260

(716) 645-0773

http://buffalo.edu/~rrs

SUNY Exploring Emerging Technologies
for Lifelong Learning and Success (#EmTechMOOC)

http://suny.edu/emtech

Connect with me on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/robertarobinsullivan

Click this link to schedule a meeting with me.