North American Simulation & Gaming Association (NASAGA) Conference

Pauline Lynch Shostack

Aug 8, 2022, 4:19:36 PM8/8/22
to Professors at Play
I hope its okay to share information about a gaming related conference in this group. I'm on the North American Simulation & Gaming Association Board. Our annual conference is coming up. Early bird registration is available until August 31. Below are some additional details. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Pauline
---
NASAGA 2022 in Montreal October 19 – 22!

Energy, from the Greek en- (within) and -ergon (work), is defined as the strength and vitality required for sustained physical or mental activity. Energized people are engaged, propelled to move forward, more creative, and infectious in their positive emotions!

At NASAGA, we strongly believe that play is a portal to energy. Play adds joy to life, relieves stress, reinforces the connection to the community, boosts learning and develops skills.

While play could look like simple goofing off with friends, successful games and simulations are designed and facilitated with strong connections to meaning, mood, means and momentum. Those strategies help better energize the participants to further reach development and performance objectives.

This year, NASAGA’S conference is taking place in the vibrant city of Montreal and promises to connect you with insights, ideas and strategies for playful learning!

A glimpse on what is being prepared…

  • 2 pre-conference sessions on Wednesday, October 19
  • 3 gaming nights including a city discovery game with a poutine stop, a mega role play, and a festive musical celebration
  • 3 keynote speakers bringing light to the latest trends in facilitation, gaming and learning
  • 21 breakout workshops with amazing learning activities, game testing and crazy ideas
  • An expo time to present or promote projects and services
  • A raffle to support our scholarships with surprising prizes
  • And much more…