Professors will you help us organize play events by voting today for play? VOTE for Let's Play America

pat rumbaugh

May 17, 2022, 1:03:49 PM5/17/22
to professor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Professors-at-play,

Today is the last day to vote for a Grant our nonprofit www.letsplayamerica.org is a finalist to win a Maryland Grant. All you need to do is click on the link below and VOTE for Let’s Play America. Thank you for voting.

Let’s Play America, a Takoma Park nonprofit that encourages kids of all ages to play, is a finalist for the Maryland Service for All grant. Please help us continue our mission by clicking the link below and voting!

Our 8th Annual Adult Play Day is coming up June 11, 2022, 6-9pm. There will be a 7 Starr Fusion Foods food truck and drinks will be BYOB. For more information, you can visit our website: https://www.letsplayamerica.org/upcomingevents/2022/3/6/6th-annual-adult-play-day

We believe everyone deserves to play!

Pat, The Play Lady
Pat Rumbaugh, MA
Executive Director