Play at top administration levels also matters!

Laurine Hurley

Oct 7, 2021, 6:08:45 PM10/7/21
to professor...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

This may be slightly ancillary, but nonetheless apt: CMM is a national daily email newsletter that has a wide readership in Australian HE.

https://campusmorningmail.com.au/news/the-importance-of-puppies-in-uni-admin/

Cheers

--

Laurine

Laurine Hurley

Core Curriculum Academic Liaison | Office of the Executive Dean in the Faculty of Health Sciences

Senior Lecturer and Work-integrated Learning Officer

School of Behavioural and Health Sciences (Vic)

Australian Catholic University

Associate Fellow, HERDSA

Room 420.3.67

115 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy, Victoria, 3065

T: +61 3 9230 8202

E: laurine...@acu.edu.au

W: www.acu.edu.au

Ad block

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to land, sea and community. I honour our Elders past, present and emerging.

Australian Catholic University - CRICOS 00004G. This email may contain information that is confidential, privileged or constitutes personal information. If you have received this email in error, you are not authorised to use or share it. Please delete it immediately and notify the sender.

This correspondence is for the named person’s use only. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information or both. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by this transmission. If you receive this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient.