Human flourishing game beta

Kieran Mathieson

Aug 30, 2022, 10:55:37 AM8/30/22
to Professors at Play
Cryptid Kitchen is a game about human flourishing. Players learn what research says about various aspects of a fulfilling life: relationships, meaning, learning, work, etc. Think Seligman, and positive psychology.

A test version is at https://cryptidkitchen.net. Most game mechanics are implemented. Only a few dozen knowledge nuggets are present.

I'd appreciate feedback, to make the game truly useful to people.

One thing I don't have good ideas about is building a community around the game. If people want to discuss flourishing, or tell stories about their experiences, what's a good way to do that? The game explores sensitive issues, like depression, and religion.

Kieran