Available: SAP ABAP/EWM/SCM

Bhavin

Jan 15, 2014, 10:40:00 AM1/15/14
to bha...@prabhavonline.com

Hi,

Find attached resume of my consultants.

Please do let me know if you have any openings for our consultants listed below.

Kindly forward your requirements to bha...@prabhavonline.com

1) Vinay Sharma(SAP ABAP/EWM/SCM)

·         He is having 8+ years of SAP experience in ERP using SAP R/3 ABAP/4 programming in ECC, SCM,CRM and BI and ABAP-OOPS programming

·         Working knowledge in EWM(Extended Warehouse Material), F&R (Forecasting & Replenishment) SD, MM, PP, CRM modules and in PLM EHS module familiar with PS ,QM and FICO Module

·         Experience in ABAP/4 Development workbench for SAP R/3 system including components such as Data Dictionary, Screen painter, Menu painter, WWI( PLM) and CRM-Technical

·         Good Knowledge on RF Screen Designing and EWM Monitor customization in EWM module

·         Location: Chicago, IL

·         Open to relocate anywhere in US

·         Visa: H1B

Let me know your feedback.

Thanks,

Bhavin

Prabhav Services Inc.

Office: (408) 689-2500 | Email: bha...@prabhavonline.com | www.prabhavonline.com

Vinaykumar _SAP (4).docx

Bhavin

Jan 20, 2014, 10:05:03 AM1/20/14
to bha...@prabhavonline.com
Hi,
Find attached resume of my consultant.
Please do let me know if you have any openings for my consultant listed below.

--
Vinaykumar _SAP (4).docx