Oracle EBS Lead - Available

Bhavin

May 28, 2013, 12:54:25 PM5/28/13
to bha...@prabhavonline.com

Hi,

Find attached profile of my consultant Ashish.

·         He is a Oracle Certified Professional with 10 years of experience in IT industry.

·         He is managing and leading the team for software system development, customization, implementation and support of Oracle e-Business Suite (11i, R12) in three-tier architecture.

·         Having  experience in various oracle modules as OM, QP, WSH, AR, PO, AME, AP, IBY, Internet modules for P2P cycle (as iProcirement/i expenses/iSupplier/iPayments),GL, PA, ASCP, MRP, PIM/PDH EGO Module, INV, BOM, XML, EDI-ecommerce gateway, WebADI & AOL in Order to Cash (O2C) and Procure to Pay (P2P) business cycles for Financials and Supply chain engagements.

·         He is currently having H1B visa.

·         He is located at San Francisco, CA

Please let me know if you have any direct client requirement for my consultant.

--

Thanks,

Bhavin

Prabhav Services Inc.