Available: 1) Senior Oracle DBA, 2) VMware/Wintel/Citrix Admin

Bhavin

Apr 17, 2013, 10:31:44 AM4/17/13
to bha...@prabhavonline.com
Hi,

Please find below details of my available consultants.

If you have any suitable positions for them then please send me your requirements on bha...@prabhavonline.com

1) Sr. Oracle DBA/Analyst

Name: Keru

Visa Status: H1B

Current Location: Los Angeles, CA

His is having 12 years of experience in Oracle Database Administration (DBA) managing multi-terabyte databases.

Certified with Oracle 9i  and Oracle 10g. Strong exposure in Installing / configuring / maintaining RAC, Datagaurd, Physical / Logical Standby environments as well as in RMAN

Having an experience doing a full-cycle RAC installation & deployment.

Having strong working experience with various UNIX operating systems like Solaris, Linux RHEL, AIX, HP-UX.

2)  VMware/Wintel/Citrix/Windows Admin

Name: Aman

Location: Denver, CO

He has 9 years of experience and is very good in Windows/Wintel/Citrix, VMWare and IaaS Cloud.

He has been technically pre-screened by our Virtualization SME and they have found him excellent..

He is having H1B Visa.

His communication skills are good and he possesses a great attitude.

Let me know your feedback.

--

Thanks,

Bhavin