Available : VMware/Storage/Citrix Administrator

Skip to the first unread message

Bhavin

7 May 2013, 14:36:0907/05/2013
to bha...@prabhavonline.com

Hi,

Please find attached profile of my consultant Aman.

If you have any suitable positions for him then kindly send it on bha...@prabhavonline.com

·         He has 9 years of experience and is very good in Storage, VMware, EMC, Citrix, Virtualization, Iaas Cloud and Wintel Infrastructure Projects.

·         He is certified with Microsoft System/Server Administrator, VMware and ITIL.

·         He is having very good experience with VMware ESX, DNS, EMC DMX, EMC Symmetrix  VMax, VNX, Clariion, IBM XIV, Citrix and vCloud.

·         He has been technically pre-screened by our Virtualization SME and they have found him excellent.

·         He is currently located in Denver, CO and open for relocate anywhere USA.

·         He is having H1B Visa.

Let me know your feedback.

-

Thanks,