Available: VMware/Citrix Admin and ORACLE(Apps) EBS Lead

1 view

Bhavin

May 30, 2013, 11:21:59 AM5/30/13
to bha...@prabhavonline.com
Hi,

Find attached profile of my two available consultants.

1)  Aman Arora (VMware/Citrix Admin)
  • He has 9 years of experience and is very good in Storage, VMware, Avamar, EMC, Citrix, Virtualization, Iaas Cloud and Wintel Infrastructure Projects.
  • He is certified with Microsoft System/Server Administrator, VMware and ITIL.
  • He is having very good experience with VMware ESX, DNS, EMC DMX, EMC Symmetrix  VMax, VNX, Clariion, IBM XIV, Citrix and vCloud.
  • He has been technically pre-screened by our Virtualization SME and they have found him excellent.
  • He is currently located in Denver, CO and open to relocate anywhere in USA.
  • He is having H1B Visa.

2) Ashish (ORACLE EBS Lead)
  • He is a Oracle Certified Professional with 10 years of experience in IT industry.
  • He is managing and leading the team for software system development, customization, implementation and support of Oracle e-Business Suite (11i, R12) in three-tier architecture.
  • Having  experience in various oracle modules as OM, QP, WSH, AR, PO, AME, AP, IBY, Internet modules for P2P cycle (as iProcirement/i expenses/iSupplier/iPayments),GL, PA, ASCP, MRP, PIM/PDH EGO Module, INV, BOM, XML, EDI-ecommerce gateway, WebADI & AOL in Order to Cash (O2C) and Procure to Pay (P2P) business cycles for Financials and Supply chain engagements.
  • He is currently having H1B visa.
  • He is located at San Francisco, CA and looking for Bay Area positions only.

Please let me know if you have any direct client requirements for my consultant.

Thanks,

Bhavin

Prabhav Services Inc.

Office: (408) 689-2500 | Email: bha...@prabhavonline.com | www.prabhavonline.com