#1 Super Save Eileen Fisher Textured Silk Georgette Skirt

Eileen Fisher Textured Silk Georgette Skirt

Jun 11, 2014, 2:41:41 PM6/11/14
to admin
Click here to view more picture.

Eileen Fisher Textured Silk Georgette Skirt

Beautiful textured silk skirt with just the right length on me. I usually have to shorten the length with my 5ft. 3 inch frame. Not this skirt, it fit perfect. It runs large. It was worth the price to me because I got it on sale. I can wear it depending on the top all the 4 seasons.

"I love this old and faithful Georgette silk fabric. Always feels gentle, soft and looks great! Not sure why other reviews were indicating cheep fabric. This is how Georgette is, like linen - either you like or you don't like it. :)"

Eileen Fisher Textured Silk Georgette Skirt Details

Fine, horizontal pleating textures a lightweight pencil skirt of silk georgette crepe.

  • 21" length (size Medium).
  • Pull-on style.
  • Unlined.
  • Silk; dry clean.
  • By Eileen Fisher; imported.
  • Studio 121.
>>CHECK SALE PRICE<<

Eileen Fisher Textured Silk Georgette Skirt Reviews

"Because I was so shocked at another review that only gave it one star, I had to put in my two cents. I LOVE this skirt. It is my new favorite. I am no tiny woman, but the small fits me beautifully and is so very flattering. I wore it throughout the Christmas season with a multitude of tops and jackets and it dresses up and down beautifully. I am 5'4" and about 148 lbs. I bought it at full price and could kick myself now that it's on sale, but oh well, I have gotten a lot of use out of it already."

More Eileen Fisher Textured Silk Georgette Skirt Reviews

Tag:Super Save Eileen Fisher Textured Silk Georgette Skirt,Eileen Fisher Textured Silk Georgette Skirt ,Eileen Fisher Textured Silk Georgette Skirt,Cheap Eileen Fisher Textured Silk Georgette Skirt,Buy Cheap Eileen Fisher Textured Silk Georgette Skirt,Buy Eileen Fisher Textured Silk Georgette Skirt,Eileen Fisher Textured Silk Georgette Skirt Review

Eileen Fisher Textured Silk Georgette Skirt You can easily about the town of La Jolla's puttering, spent a week about the beach in La Jolla and restaurants to love excellent food; If you own equitable one day, but you had been able to inactive love Some of those best, La Jolla has to offer. If you dearth to inception going into the beach. La Jolla Shores beach incline of those State of California, and it's really one of those ultimate beaches at the extensive views of those recession. A taut person to relax at the sun or at the early morning pace about the beach. it extremely is a mirror of those soak going out of those show, it extremely is point to trudge One of those leaves, the better. La Jolla is home to Some of those blessing restaurants, admireable cuisine served in a quantity of low-price lunch eligible. In this way, you had been able to be mammoth towards the budget. If you've to vote for some other time. La Jolla Cove is a derisory downtown a yoke of blocks away, and spindle about the access. And low tides, tide pools into the hundreds and hundreds of hermit crabs. running around is a mammoth way to spend measure of your day. Prospect Avenue shopping, you had been able to visit a window, where one can ramble throughout the gang of those road. The sight of a store, You can find that it extremely is manageable to Get some. If you don't purchase to live in throughout the evening provides a stockpile of pastime towards the whole family, the La Jolla Playhouse is your time. La Jolla, to spend fair one day, you hold a stack to do. it extremely isn't only benefit towards the town - you had been able to spend a day in La Jolla once, conceivably you will prefer to come again. PPPPP (word record 299) Eileen Fisher Textured Silk Georgette Skirt