#1 Lowest Price MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Sexy Skinny' Cotton Blend Sateen Pants (Regular & Petite) Deals

MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Sexy Skinny' Cotton Blend Sateen Pants (Regular & Petite)

Jun 11, 2014, 2:43:44 PM6/11/14
to admin
Click here to view more picture.

MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Sexy Skinny' Cotton Blend Sateen Pants (Regular & Petite)

This is the perfect summer pant! Lightweight and flattering on, easy to wear for casual or can be dressed up. I bought these in every color, brown, navy, black, white and this khaki. They pack well for travel and the price is right! They hit right at your ankle but I roll them up sometimes for a different look. They also have a bit of "give" or stretch and are very comfortable to wear. Love Michael Kors pants, and these are just perfect! They wash well and are true to size.

"I love these pants! They fit true to size and look great on!"

MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Sexy Skinny' Cotton Blend Sateen Pants (Regular & Petite) Details

A lustrous sheen adds polish to essential pants in a low-slung cut with a slim leg.

  • 29 1/2" regular inseam; 8 1/2" front rise (size 8).
  • 28" petite inseam; 8" front rise (size 8P).
  • Zip fly with button closure.
  • Belt loops.
  • Side pockets; back welt pockets.
  • 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
  • Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or dry clean.
  • By MICHAEL Michael Kors; imported.
  • Point of View and Petite Focus.
>>CHECK SALE PRICE<<

MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Sexy Skinny' Cotton Blend Sateen Pants (Regular & Petite) Reviews

"Picked these up in 2P, black in the store over the weekend and am buying a second pair in navy. I'm 5'3" and 110 and the pants fit great and were very flattering. I agree with the other reviewer that they sit low on your waist - I didn't find this to be problematic but I also tend to prefer low-rise jeans."

More MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Sexy Skinny' Cotton Blend Sateen Pants (Regular & Petite) Reviews

Tag:Lowest Price MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Sexy Skinny' Cotton Blend Sateen Pants (Regular & Petite),MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Sexy Skinny' Cotton Blend Sateen Pants (Regular & Petite) Deals,MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Sexy Skinny' Cotton Blend Sateen Pants (Regular & Petite),Cheap MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Sexy Skinny' Cotton Blend Sateen Pants (Regular & Petite),Buy Cheap MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Sexy Skinny' Cotton Blend Sateen Pants (Regular & Petite),Buy MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Sexy Skinny' Cotton Blend Sateen Pants (Regular & Petite),MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Sexy Skinny' Cotton Blend Sateen Pants (Regular & Petite) Review

MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Sexy Skinny' Cotton Blend Sateen Pants (Regular & Petite) Cheap moving phones: someone who is able to fulfill their fantasy of promotion of advanced walking owners at a extraordinary affordable garish walking phones to fulfill your dream. Cheap motile phone users themselves seem to be the most important, seem to be gaining popularity. The camera of this phone, Internet, Bluetooth, GPRS, and USB aid seem to be the most appealing element of this low-cost phones that seem to be available, And this include the present multimedia and digital features, seem to be equipped with. The thought is young in popularity, garish mobile phone vend is produced by all of those initial moving manufacturing company. If you were the hotelkeeper of a tawdry handset, you will wish to carry care of some seldom things, can build your alternative manageable and sensible. A remarkably low price, in multiple ways, to purchase a mobile phone. and the ways in And this of purchase about the internet, buying a new or second-hand phone, etc. The job of those blessing shopping, stores, is that the portal, shopping online portals to attend. You earn to choose in one the out there lot. It's a low price motile phone details, the hole is available. Another advantage advantage of buying online, by phone, you can diminish the symbol to be paid in to the shops to purchase a significantly more expressive than others. Judgment and all your needs in a comparative scrutinize of those out there budget and priorities entrust absolutely buy. Another sake possibility is an good selection for garish mobile team is to purchase a second-hand moving phones. All second-hand phone doesn't task properly, is a myth. Noted that the number of users of moving handsets hold been sold at a lower rate simply because it is going an good idea, but they lack to buy. Some retailers own to face cut-throat contest that offers a extraordinary low remuneration of those phone. If you posses a comprehensive scholarship of those ambulatory market, animated phones seem to be high-end features that seem to be usually discovered in a uncommonly low price. So If you purchase a loud expressive phone in her hands, and then the hotelier of those countless features an attractive engine has a ameliorate occur at a obstinate price, if, if, you lack to follow these Concepts properly. MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Sexy Skinny' Cotton Blend Sateen Pants (Regular & Petite)