The site will not work!

Coder Desk

Oct 30, 2019, 2:43:41 PM10/30/19
to Processing.js
Every time I go to the sketchpad.cc, it will not work and says that it refused to connect. There have been 3 times where I have been unable to use to site, and I've been on this site for only about 3 months. If anyone knows how to fix this ASAP, please do.

Christian Leon Christensen

Oct 30, 2019, 4:18:55 PM10/30/19
to Processing.js
Hi, never used sketchpad.cc, but if you need webcanvas, go to https://editor.p5js.org. that works great! p5js is processing ported and adapted to JavaScript.