Displaying Blender 3D models

bit-n...@hotmail.com

Aug 17, 2018, 4:46:52 PM8/17/18
to Processing.js
Hi,
I'd like to know if it's possible to view 3D models made in Blender, inside a browser using Processing.js? (I'm new to it).
Like, interactively - if someone scrubs the mouse across the screen, the model must rotate, and so on.....?!

Thanks.

Christian Leon Christensen

Aug 17, 2018, 5:57:53 PM8/17/18
to proces...@googlegroups.com
Take a look at loading obj files in the reference. Or you could skip processing for this and use three.js

When you load the objekt into processing though, just be aware that your textures will take some work to get in. You'll need to uv unwrap the model in blender.

- christian

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. – Arthur C. Clark