New Processing-Python Book

Peter Farrell

Dec 31, 2018, 12:34:29 AM12/31/18
to Processing Educators
Hello again, Processing Educators!

My second book, Math Adventures with Python, will be published by No Starch Press in early January. It takes you step-by-step through creating dynamic, interactive graphics using the Python mode of Processing. Shows you how to solve equations and approach topics like algebra using Python but using Processing you can use geometric transformations and trig functions to create Spirographs and Harmonographs and other "graphs." Go into the future of math with modeling, Cellular Automata and Genetic Algorithms.

You can take a look at the entire Geometry chapter at the link above. Would love to know what you think!

Peter Farrell

Jithin K.S.

Dec 31, 2018, 12:52:47 AM12/31/18
to Processing Educators
Wow this is really awesome...I've been always looking for a book like this to brush up my math skills in an non boring fashion...Really excitee about the launch...