CC Fest: Come help bring creative coding to teachers and students

Saber Khan

Dec 2, 2016, 12:33:23 PM12/2/16
to Processing Educators
Hello all,
We are holding the second round of CC Fest, a celebration of creative coding for teachers and students, on a Sunday in April at NYU MAGNET, in Brooklyn. The likely date is April 23. We are looking for educators to lead sessions to help middle and high school students and teachers engage in creative coding. If you have expertise in that area and can make it to the event please get in touch.

We ran the first round in October at ITP and it was great fun. You learn more about the event at www.ccfest.rocks or the #ccfestnyc hashtag or on this Medium post.
Thanks,
Saber Khan, Danny Fenjves, & Stephen Lewis

Saber Khan

Jan 11, 2017, 11:29:43 AM1/11/17
to Processing Educators
Hello all,
The date, Sunday, April 23, is confirmed. We are looking for educators willing to lead sessions in helping teachers and students get involved in creative coding. Please get in touch if you are interested.
Thanks,
Saber