Looking for p5 or processing PD

Kaitie O'Bryan

Feb 11, 2017, 6:30:20 PM2/11/17
to Processing Educators
Hi All,

I am looking for summer PD on processing or p5.  My ultimate goal is to enhance my own content knowledge and then incorporate processing into my AP CSP class to have students make interactive visualizations of data.  I have been looking around but I just haven't found anything.  I would love to do a week long workshop type of PD and location isn't really a concern of mine - but again, there's not much out there. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Kaitie

ybakos

Feb 11, 2017, 10:38:24 PM2/11/17
to Processing Educators
I encourage you to take a look at "Getting Started with Processing" or "Getting Started with p5.js". Then, Shiffman's "Learning Processing" and "Nature of Code."