New Processing Media Art Book for Extreme Beginners!

margaret noble

Nov 24, 2020, 4:43:10 PM11/24/20
to processing...@googlegroups.com
Hello Processing Educators,

Over the past few years, I have been teaching (and learning) Processing in an inclusive high school classroom of diverse learners. In order to succeed, I worked to create examples and lessons with very detailed explanations because for many students (and myself) learning code was not intuitive. I also revised this curriculum each semester based on student interests and challenges. I submitted this curriculum to a few publishers and was successful in getting the work published in color with many student project examples at CRC press!

It comes out on 12/17. Below is more info.

Thanks for reading. Happy Holidays!

Inline image

Sinan Aşçıoğlu

Nov 26, 2020, 5:50:21 AM11/26/20
to processing...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, Margaret! Looking forward to it, and I love the cover btw.

Cheers,

Sinan Ascioglu
Founder, OpenProcessing

<41i0FFkWt+L.jpg>

<41i0FFkWt+L.jpg>

margaret noble

Nov 26, 2020, 1:53:10 PM11/26/20
to processing...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sinan! Thank you. It is so crazy because right as we went into quarantine, I finished the book and had to switch to OpenProcessing and rebuild my entire curriculum irom the book for p5js. So glad I got that nudge  - it so great to be able to share our work as URLs now!