Tenure-track Senior Lecturer position at Malmö University's Game Lab

Jose Maria Font

Apr 5, 2022, 4:59:14 AMApr 5
to Procedural Content Generation
Dear community,

the Game Lab at Malmö University is expanding, and now we're looking for a new Senior Lecturer (assistant professor) in Game Development.

We offer a full-time tenure-track position at the Department of Computer Science and Media Technology. 4-year contract with the option to be promoted to a permanent position if the candidate meets the requirements by the end of the period.

bit.ly/3DHRWMN

The ad is in Swedish, but we welcome international applicants! Please use Google Translate.

The position includes teaching and research duties. You'll teach in our Game Development bachelor program, as well as conduct game research projects. We put a special focus on research-based education, and we're looking for a candidate that's willing to help us bring external research funds for conducting research in games from a computer science perspective.

Deadline for application: May 6, 2022.

Any questions, please forward them to José Font jose...@mau.se.

Looking forward to your applications!

José Font