Call for Papers: Experimental AI in Games workshop (EXAG 2020) at AIIDE 2020

Max Kreminski

Jul 3, 2020, 4:23:33 PM7/3/20
to Procedural Content Generation
Hi all!

We’d like to invite you to submit your work to the 7th Experimental AI in Games workshop (EXAG 2020) at AIIDE 2020.

We’re looking for submissions that present original research on a variety of topics related to AI and games. We especially welcome submissions that deal with new or unusual directions for game AI research; novel play experiences, development tools, and game technologies made possible by AI; failed experiments in any game AI-related area; and, in keeping with AIIDE’s theme this year, papers and systems that contribute in some way to foundations for shared progress across the field.

Like AIIDE, we also offer a practitioner track. Practitioner track submissions should take the form of short (500-word) abstracts by game developers, artists, and other practitioners on the use of artificial intelligence in games, art, and other entertainment artifacts.

All submissions are due by the end of the day on July 29 (AoE).

More information about EXAG 2020, including the full call for papers, can be found here:
http://exag.org

If you have additional questions that aren’t answered by the website, or would like to discuss whether your idea is a good fit for the workshop, drop us a line:
exag...@gmail.com

Best regards,
Max Kreminski, Sasha Azad, and Ahmed Khalifa
(the EXAG 2020 organizers)