Virtual Character Simulation - Human Subject Study

Sasha A.

Oct 1, 2021, 11:45:51 AM10/1/21
to Procedural Content Generation
Hello!

We are contacting you on behalf of the POEM lab at NC State University, because of your experience in designing, using or developing simulations of virtual characters. We are looking for participants in a study to evaluate our social simulation system: Anthology. Participation will be in virtual 1:1 sessions with the researcher(s) and should take approximately 40mins to 1 hour of your time. We will be compensating the first 25 participants with $20. Should anyone be interested in participating, you can reach out directly to the researchers listed below to schedule a time.

Please feel free to share this email/message with your colleagues/labs. And do let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for your time,
Sasha Azad (sa...@ncsu.edu), Jennifer Wellnitz (mawe...@ncsu.edu)