Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Alberto Alvarez

não lida,
31 de dez. de 2022, 18:45:2331/12/2022
para Procedural Content Generation

Hej all,

As in previous years, the PCG Workshop will be held at the Foundations of Digital Games conference (this time at Lisbon). Bahar Bateni, Diogo Rato, and I are organizing this iteration and we look forward to your submissions!

/Alberto

---

The submissions to FDG 2023 Procedural Content Generation Workshop are now open!

PCG2023 will be hybrid, both in Lisbon, Portugal and on Zoom.

This workshop aims to advance knowledge in PCG by bringing together researchers and developers, and facilitating discussion. Towards enabling fruitful discussion and feedback for work in all stages of completion, we will host three modes of submission and delivery: the standard full paper, the short position paper, and the demo format accompanied by a short paper.

If you are interested in submitting to our workshop please visit our website: https://www.pcgworkshop.com/

Deadline for paper submissions: Jan 27th, 2023

Notification for accepted papers: March 3rd, 2023

Workshop date: April 11th, 2023
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar