[CFP] [EXTENSION] 14th Workshop on PCG

Alberto Alvarez

Jan 21, 2023, 1:44:30 PM1/21/23
to Procedural Content Generation

Hej all,

On behalf of the PCG Workshop organizers, I wanted to inform you that we are extending the deadline for the PCG Workshop for two more weeks (from Jan, 27th to Feb, 10th). We look forward to all your cool work and submissions!

/Alberto

---

The submissions to FDG 2023 Procedural Content Generation Workshop are now open!

PCG2023 will be hybrid, both in Lisbon, Portugal and on Zoom.

This workshop aims to advance knowledge in PCG by bringing together researchers and developers, and facilitating discussion. Towards enabling fruitful discussion and feedback for work in all stages of completion, we will host three modes of submission and delivery: the standard full paper, the short position paper, and the demo format accompanied by a short paper.

If you are interested in submitting to our workshop please visit our website: https://www.pcgworkshop.com/

Deadline for paper submissions: Feb10th, 2023

Notification for accepted papers: March 13th, 2023

Workshop date: April 11th, 2023