Multiple academic positions at the School of Computing Technologies, RMIT University

Fabio Zambetta

Mar 22, 2023, 8:23:47 AM3/22/23
to cigames, procedur...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
the RMIT School of Computing Technologies is expanding!

Multiple continuing and fixed term opportunities are available, from Academic Level B (Lecturer) to Level E (Professor), to join our School and support its interdisciplinary and innovation objectives: https://lnkd.in/eYJpszfv

Of particular interest are academics with expertise in human-centred computing, such as user experience, innovative interface design, HCI, and creative computing, including games, augmented and virtual reality.
Please, feel free to reach out to me, if interested!

Come and work with me in the School, headed by our Dean Prof. Karin Verspoor FAIDH.

You'll also get a chance to collaborate with several other talented academics throughout RMIT, such as Prof Deb Polson (Associate Dean, Digital Design), leading a powerhouse of design academics; Prof. John Thangarajah (Director, Centre for Industrial AI Research & Innovation); Prof. James Harland (Director, STEM Centre for Digital Innovation); Prof. Kerryn Butler-Henderson (Director, Digital Health Hub); Prof. Zahir Tari (Director, Centre for Cybersecurity Research & Innovation); and several researchers in RMIT's Sir Lawrence Wackett Defence & Aerospace Centre, directed by Prof. Pier Marzocca.

Dr. Fabio Zambetta

Associate Dean, Artificial Intelligence

Professor in AI & Mixed Reality Simulation

School of Computing Technologies - RMIT University