Re: Error occured when use ProB

Michael Leuschel

Jul 27, 2017, 4:40:18 PM7/27/17
to lissy...@gmail.com, ProB Users
Hi,
there are several
have you tried running
  probcli.exe -check_java_version ?
You can also execute the “Check Java and Parser Version” command in the Debug menu.
Please let us know what the result of this is.

You may want to have a look at the Java section of the download site:

Greetings,
Michael

On 27 Jul 2017, at 22:33, lissy...@gmail.com wrote:

When I try to open an eample file in ProB, it shows that "Could not execute command "c:/programdata/oracle/java/javapath/java.exe" due to exception:  system_error"(as shown in the picture). Why this error ouccred and how to solve it? Thanks for your help!
<Auto Generated Inline Image 1.png>

<Auto Generated Inline Image 1.png>

lissy...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2017, 6:58:52 PM7/27/17
to ProB Users, lissy...@gmail.com
Hi,

The probcli.exe cannot be opened on my computer, it only dispalys a black window and will close automatically 1 second later. Whtat's wrong with it and how can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Li

在 2017年7月27日星期四 UTC+1下午9:40:18,Michael Leuschel写道:

Michael Leuschel

Jul 28, 2017, 3:22:50 AM7/28/17
to lissy...@gmail.com, ProB Users
You need to run probcli.cmd from a Windows command shell:

or use the command in the debug menu.

Greetings,
Michael