Check invariant preservation returns timeout

r0ur...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 11:59:37 AM6/14/17
to ProB Users
Hi,
Each time I try to "Check Invariant Preservation for Operations", the result would be timeout.
May i know why this is happening ? How can I solve it ?

Thank You.

Michael Leuschel

Jun 20, 2017, 9:05:06 AM6/20/17
to r0ur...@gmail.com, ProB Users
Hi,

can you send us the model?
Do you use ProB Tcl/Tk version and use the menu command in the Verify menu?
See

It could be useful to increase the TIME_OUT preference, or playing with MININT, MAXINT or in case you use deferred sets, with the default size of those sets.
But if you send us the model, we can maybe tell you more.

Kind regards,
Michael Leuschel