Fwd: [open-government] Last chance to get sponsorship to come to INternational Anti-Corruption Conference

David Cabo

Oct 24, 2012, 10:49:27 AM10/24/12
to pro-bono...@googlegroups.com
 Por si alguien se anima...
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mara Ramalho Mendes <mrme...@transparency.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Subject: [open-government] Last chance to get sponsorship to come to INternational Anti-Corruption Conference
To: open-go...@lists.okfn.org

Dear All,

This is your last chance we are still looking for developers to come and attend at the Hackathon at the International Anti-Corruption conference in Brazil in November. Apply today and tomorrow  and get a last minute chance to be sponsored (hotel and flight) to come and crack the awesome problems we received. Feel free to contact me in case you have questions. http://15iacc.org/get-involved/iacc-hackathon/bursaries/

Hope to see some of you there!

Mara

Mara Ramalho Mendes

International Anti-Corruption Conference

Transparency International
Alt-Moabit 96, 10559
Berlin, Germany

T. + 49 30 3438 20 - 59
F. + 49 30 3470 3912

E. mrme...@transparency.org
I.
www.15iacc.org

www.transparency.org
Facebook | Twitter | Blog | YouTube

Transparency International e.V. | Alt-Moabit 96, 10559 Berlin | 95VR13598 B Amtsgericht Berlin, Charlottenburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Cobus de Swardt  |  T +49 30 343820-0   |  F +49 30 343820-0  |  E in...@transparency.org

This email is confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, distribution, printing or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to the email, then delete all copies from your computer.  Statements and opinions contained in this email are those of the sender, not necessarily of Transparency International.