xoroshiro

Hal Dosen

Oct 13, 2021, 11:28:20 PM10/13/21
to prng
Hello:

I ran "https://prng.di.unimi.it/xoroshiro128plusplus.c" on Linux and got the following error.

error: In the function `_start': (.text+0x20): undefined reference to `main'.

Can you please tell me how to solve this problem as I am new to PRNG?

Also, I would like to know how to do 16 bit version of xoroshiro.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.:

Jsknkj RNG

Oct 25, 2021, 3:08:37 PM10/25/21
to prng
The reason this happens is that the PRNG will not run on its own, you must integrate it into your own software. Then you would replace srand() with a function that fills the array with SplitMix64 output, and replace rand() with next().