[GSoC] Final Day for Project Proposals

Sean McGregor

Mar 26, 2015, 2:08:40 AM3/26/15
to pri...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

We are coming up on the final day for GSoC proposals. A few notes:

* We will potentially give feedback for your proposals after the
deadline. If you get feedback, you will be allowed to modify the
proposal. We will likely not give feedback if your proposal is not
substantially complete.

* You can continue contributing to the Priv.ly project now and can
continue regardless of your selection status. Please be patient while
we catch up with the pull requests.

* I asked Garrett (SpectralSun on IRC) to review the chat proposals
since he has been researching chat functionality and has been
contributing to the Priv.ly Project for a while now. If we select a
chat proposal for the summer he will likely help guide and/or code.

Finish those proposals!

Best,
Sean

--
Sean McGregor

Oregon State University, Department of Computer Science
Twitter: seanmcgregor
irc.freenode.net: smcgregor