Introduction

Jian Guo

Jan 8, 2016, 10:49:32 AM1/8/16
to privly
Hi All:
        My name is Jian Guo.It is my second year at Huazhong University of Science and Technology, majored in Software Engineering. Recently I found this project and I'm very interested in this. I have some experience in Java, PHP, Android, MySQL, MongoDB.I would like to contribute to this open source project.Also I'm looking forward to the GSOC, 16, if it gets selected.

Sean McGregor

Jan 8, 2016, 2:48:18 PM1/8/16
to pri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jian,

Welcome!

Most of the project is in Javascript. You could potentially work on
the Android application, but even there you should get an appreciation
for the Javascript side of the project. I recommend stepping through
the "levels" found in the development guide [0] since they will help
you figure out what you want to do.

[0] priv.ly/pages/develop

-Sean
> --
>
> Privly testers should also sign up for this list:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/privly-test
> ---
> "privly" group.
> email to privly+un...@googlegroups.com.

Sean McGregor

Oregon State University, Department of Computer Science
Twitter: seanmcgregor
irc.freenode.net: smcgregor

Jian Guo

Jan 8, 2016, 11:34:18 PM1/8/16
to privly
Thanks a lot.Though I am new to Javascript, but I will have a look on the guide then.