GSOC Introduction and Project Interests

Ajay Ajay

Mar 18, 2015, 10:30:03 AM3/18/15
to pri...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mentors and Developers

I'm Ajay Vishwanathan, currently in the third year of my engineering.
I wish to work in the developing of injectable app API for Host pages using my javascript programming skills. I've also read O'Reilly's blog and found it really useful to secure user content in the webpage.
Any other prerequisite to help in developing this please let me know.
I wish to collaborate with The Privly organisation this summer and help understand webpage based security issues better.

Regard
Ajay Vishwanathan

Sean McGregor

Mar 18, 2015, 1:17:44 PM3/18/15
to pri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ajay,

I don't know if I have seen any of your PRs at this point, but please
start going through this process [0], if you haven't already.

Best,
Sean

[0] https://priv.ly/pages/develop#StartingWithBasics
> --
>
> Privly testers should also sign up for this list:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/privly-test
> ---
> "privly" group.
> email to privly+un...@googlegroups.com.

Sean McGregor

Oregon State University, Department of Computer Science
Twitter: seanmcgregor
irc.freenode.net: smcgregor

Ajay Ajay

Mar 18, 2015, 1:37:33 PM3/18/15
to pri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sean,

Thanks a lot ! I'll get on with it right away..

Ajay Ajay

Mar 22, 2015, 6:39:33 AM3/22/15
to pri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sean,
 I seem to have a problem with loading the required Gemfiles using Bundlers in level 0.. Please help.

Thanks
Regards

Ajay Vishwanathan

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Privly development mailing list. To post to this list, send email to pri...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to privly+un...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/privly?hl=en

Privly testers should also sign up for this list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/privly-test
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "privly" group.

Shivam Verma

Mar 22, 2015, 6:56:36 AM3/22/15
to pri...@googlegroups.com
While I am not the person who'll be able to help you out with this and I could be completely off track but you'll get a better response if you include the exact problem that you're facing.

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 6:39 PM, Ajay Ajay <ajoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "privly" group.

Ajay Ajay

Mar 22, 2015, 7:16:29 AM3/22/15
to pri...@googlegroups.com

Sean McGregor

Mar 22, 2015, 12:24:54 PM3/22/15
to pri...@googlegroups.com

Ajay,

Please open an issue on the relevant repository.

Best,
Sean