Privly Android

Arjun Vijayvargiya

May 13, 2015, 5:15:08 PM5/13/15
to pri...@googlegroups.com
Hello Privly community,
                                    I wanted to contribute more to privly android. But the repository seems to be pretty inactive. Is there anyone who is maintaining the privly android repo?????

Shivam Verma

May 19, 2015, 1:54:33 AM5/19/15
to pri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arjun,

Do you have any specific queries related to the project ?

Is there anyone who is maintaining the privly android repo?????
Could you please not use multiple question marks in all your emails.

Best.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Privly development mailing list. To post to this list, send email to pri...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to privly+un...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/privly?hl=en

Privly testers should also sign up for this list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/privly-test
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "privly" group.