2015 GSoC Accepted Proposals

Sean McGregor

Apr 30, 2015, 3:51:48 PM4/30/15
to pri...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I posted to privly.org [0] with information about our accepted summer
projects. If your project was not accepted (most proposals are not
accepted), I hope you will stick around and continue hacking. We need
to grow our development community with people like you if we are going
to grow and thrive as a way to achieve privacy on the web.

Best,
Sean

[0] https://www.privly.org/content/2015-google-summer-code-kickoff

If you are running the extension you will see the blog post injected below:

https://dev.privly.org/apps/Message/show?privlyApp=Message&privlyInject1=true&random_token=77fc0a1c05&privlyDataURL=https%3A%2F%2Fdev.privly.org%2Fposts%2F771.json%3Frandom_token%3D77fc0a1c05#privlyLinkKey=JF+Vn6/M+ResdHIGZWVZrCmQ3BAs6GvjNHQ4yOcB/Vs=

--
Sean McGregor

Oregon State University, Department of Computer Science
Twitter: seanmcgregor
irc.freenode.net: smcgregor