Re: [Privly] Looking forward to contributing to Privly

Sean McGregor

Jan 3, 2016, 1:06:53 PM1/3/16
to pri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shiv,

Welcome! The best place to start is with the development guide [0]. I
recommend opening pull requests for each of the "levels" so you can
learn more about our systems and collaboration processes.

Best,
Sean

[0] https://priv.ly/pages/develop

On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 2:05 AM, Shiv Kandikuppa <shiv...@iiitd.ac.in> wrote:
> Hi
>
> My name is Shiv and I am student at Indraprastha Institute of Information
> Technology (https://www.iiitd.ac.in) pursuing my bachelors degree in
> Computer Sciences. I have prior experience with Java, Android and Python and
> I am currently learning Javascript. I have used version control like Git and
> Mercury for my projects but have never contributed to open source projects.
> I want to start working with Privly, can you please help me ramp up.
>
> Thanks
> Shiv
>
> --
>
> Privly testers should also sign up for this list:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/privly-test
> ---
> "privly" group.
> email to privly+un...@googlegroups.com.

Sean McGregor

Oregon State University, Department of Computer Science
Twitter: seanmcgregor
irc.freenode.net: smcgregor