Re: [Privly] Gsoc 2016

Sean McGregor

Feb 7, 2016, 6:42:04 PM2/7/16
to pri...@googlegroups.com
No one is participating in GSoC 2016 (yet). Organizations start
applying tomorrow, and Google publishes the list of organizations at
the end of the month.

I can only say that we intend to write and submit an application over
the next week and a half.

-Sean

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 7:13 AM, Parth Karkhanis
<parthkar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is privly participating in Gsoc 2016?
>
> --
>
> Privly testers should also sign up for this list:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/privly-test
> ---
> "privly" group.
> email to privly+un...@googlegroups.com.

Sean McGregor

Oregon State University, Department of Computer Science
Twitter: seanmcgregor
irc.freenode.net: smcgregor