New Chrome Version

Sean McGregor

Sep 2, 2012, 1:55:28 AM9/2/12
to privl...@googlegroups.com
Hello Testers,

I just pushed a new version of the Chrome extension to Google. This version comes with two major changes to the posting interface. First, the lock icon in the browser is now an on/off button. This should make it much easier to view any links that give you trouble. Second, to open the posting window, you right-click on the form you want to post a Privly link to. You will see an icon for encrypting and posting content to Privly.

The content server is nearing an alpha release, I'll let you know when it is time to start posting to user accounts (right now all posts are not tied to a user account).

A new Firefox version is awaiting Mozilla approval, but it has no major changes to functionality you will see.

Thanks,
Sean