Current test cases and submitting any issues you find

Jesse Markowitz

Jul 8, 2012, 1:56:36 AM7/8/12
to privl...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the Privly Test group.  Thanks for joining and being willing to help test. At this point, the code is all pre-Alpha, so while things work (mostly) there are still many features to be added before we reach the Alpha release, and it's certainly possible you'll run into some issues.

FYI - there are some current test files posted here:  http://test.privly.org/  This can be a good starting point for folks looking to test specific cases to help the overall testing process.

If you are looking to just try it out and see how it goes, test away.

Any issues you see - please Submit to the Privly team.

Thanks,

Jesse

PIYUSH BADKUL

Feb 9, 2016, 5:16:00 AM2/9/16
to Privly Test
Hi i want to contribute to privly testing by creating unit testing.Please guide me through the steps as i have never written any test.
I have decent exposure of C,C++,JAVA,PYThON

Regards
Piyush Badkul

Sean McGregor

Feb 9, 2016, 1:04:21 PM2/9/16
to privl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Piyush,

The original intention behind this mailing list was to give users the
opportunity to test the in-development extensions and content servers.
These development questions are better posed to the development list
[0].

Regardless, a good place to start can be found on the development
guide [1]. I recommend running the existing tests, then picking a line
of code and figuring out how to get that line to run using the unit
tests.

Best,
Sean

[0] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/privly
[1] https://priv.ly/pages/develop
> --

Sean McGregor

Oregon State University, Department of Computer Science
Twitter: seanmcgregor
irc.freenode.net: smcgregor