WIFI Waterproof Temperature Sensor reset

Da...@themcconnells.net

Apr 5, 2021, 1:21:22 PM4/5/21
to PrivateEyePi

How does one go about resetting a WIFI Waterproof Temperature Sensor?

I checked the Sleep between transmits checkbox and now the device isn't reporting at all anymore and I can't get connected to it to change it back.

Gadjet Nut

Apr 12, 2021, 6:33:24 PM4/12/21
to PrivateEyePi
Here is some info on how to use the sleep between transmits option. You cant access the device while it is asleep.

You can wake the device by connecting pin 12 with 3V.

David

Apr 12, 2021, 7:56:22 PM4/12/21
to PrivateEyePi
Thanks  Gadjet Nut!
Where do I get the 3v from? can I just put a jumper from another GPIO pin?

Gadjet Nut

Apr 12, 2021, 7:58:13 PM4/12/21
to David, PrivateEyePi
There is a pin labelled 3V. Put a jumper between 3V and pin 12 and power up.

David

Apr 12, 2021, 8:02:18 PM4/12/21
to PrivateEyePi
I will try that next time I am there.