PrivateEyePi is Under New Ownership

glenn....@seltron.com

Aug 10, 2021, 5:32:09 PM8/10/21
to PrivateEyePi
Hi all PrivateEyePi users I am now the proud owner of PrivateEyePi and JemRF.
I plan to keep both the development site and the Product sales site online.
I am in process of restocking and should have new sensors in a few weeks.

Glenn

MattW

Aug 10, 2021, 11:36:13 PM8/10/21
to PrivateEyePi
Glenn, Thanks for keeping PriviteEyePi and JemRF going.  I'm happy to hear that my devices will continue to operate.  Best of luck to you on your new endeavor!

Matt

A HAMSTER

Aug 28, 2021, 3:16:50 PM8/28/21
to PrivateEyePi
great !!! i have just gotten into this and getting temp sensors on line and they are working.
I notice the login i s down for over an hour first time i had that happen and there fore data is not uploaded.
Are there changes being made and server down??

Just some servicing or something ??

Glenn Seaton

Aug 28, 2021, 4:02:28 PM8/28/21
to PrivateEyePi
Sorry it down, we got it back online..
Yes, our believe is the service is part of our business and will continue that service.
We are working on upgrading the server.